I skipped around.
Below I cover Lesson #8…jumping over Lessons 5, 6, and 7. Those will be next. I just felt like dealing with the “generations at work” topic.
Here are the first ten lessons – based on what I’ve learned at work:
1. Every organization has the same problems.
2 Most people handle change well.
3. Your Leadership team is a fractal.
4. You should get rid of 10% of your people
5. Smart matters, but pushy trumps smart.
6. Playing well with others is over-rated.
7. Most conflict problems aren’t conflict problems
8. Generations don’t matter
9. The right meme can save your job.
10. There is no such thing as corporate culture.